- Fibres: 70% Polyester, 30% Viscose
- Length: 82 yards / 75 m
- Weight: 3.6 oz / 100 gr
- Suggested knitting needles: 8 mm- 12mm / US 11 - 17
- Suggested crochet hook: 3.5mm - 8mm
- Width: 0.16 inch - 5/32" / 4mm
- Perfect for macrame / weaving / crochet / knitting: The best part of this new cord is its versatility. It's perfect for macrame, specially lamps and projects that you need to keep the weight light. It gives an amazing texture for weaving and it's perfect to knit and crochet bags, pillows, maket totes etc.
You will love the new Ganxxet Paper Cord! It's made twisting three stands of our washi yarn, creating an amazing cord. It's bulky but very light, making it perfect for a large variety of projects. As our Washi yarn, it's a recycled material. The factory pulverize old fabrics waste converting them in just dust. Then, they bind this dust with cellulose making the amazing washi yarn and from here we can twisted and create the new paper cord.
We source our rope from an amazing family-owned producer in Barcelona (Spain). They are our partners in production and we work together in developing new products to meet your requests, if you have a specific rope you are looking for, let us know!
We’re proud to meet the European and American standards and norms that keep you and our planet safe. We’re proud to meet the European and American standards and norms that keep you and our planet safe.
Get your package quickly! We ship in 1 business day. Check our shipment and return policy here.
Try before you buy! If you’re still hesitating, you can get some samples for you to look, touch and feel the quality and color variety of our cord. Choose a 72 inches bundle here. You can create some make some macrame knots, crochet stitches or add it into your weaving to check the high-quality results!
Please note: Due to the popularity of Ganxxet products, it can sell out quickly. Color shades may vary from one batch to another because of the recycled cotton characteristics, so we recommend you to order a bit extra for specific projects. Even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible keep in mind the screen color may differ slightly from the product you will get at home.