LIMA WOOL - SUPER BULKY PERUVIAN WOOL
- Composition: 100% Highland Peruvian Wool
- Length: 44 yards - 40 meters +/- 5%
- Weight: 3.53 oz - 100 gr
- Yarn category: Super bulky
- Suggested knitting needles: We suggest to use 10-15 mm / US15 - US19
- Perfect for Weaving / Knitting / Crochet: Add texture to your tapestry weavings. Ideal for anything that’s chunky like sweaters, scarves and hats or any winter clothes and accessories.
This chunky, super soft wool allows you to complete extraordinary woven tapestries and macrame-weavings with its hard to find thickness. You can also knit cozy and breathable clothing and winter accessories.
Experiment on your fiber art creations with our super-soft Lima Wool. It’s 100% natural wool, so it is renewable and biodegradable, and at the end of the life, valuable nutrients are released back into the Earth.
We’re committed to the highest standards of sheep care and well-being, which is why we source our superbulky wool fiber from Peruvian cruelty-free farms that ensure the best animal welfare practices.
Take good care of you Lima Wool! To help you keep your garments in good condition we recommend hand wash only at a temperature of 30°C, and dry flat after washing.
Get your package quickly! We ship in 1 business day. Check our shipment and return policy here.
Please note: Due to the popularity of Ganxxet products, it can sell out quickly.
Even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible keep in mind the screen color may differ slightly from the product you will get at home.
We’re happy to help you if you need us. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org!