Spring time is just around the corner and what better way to welcome it into your home than to make a super fun DIY Macrame Magazine & Book Holder that will knock your guests' (and your own) socks off when entering your house!
This super fun DIY Free Macrame Pattern created by Lauren Falenski from @hoopsandhooks is the perfect addition to your home's wall decor. A perfect display for your favorite magazine and book covers that you might have had laying around in your house or hidden away without any exposure!
Just follow these simple steps and best of all, any Macrame level makers are welcome to create this continuous pattern that will become your home's new wall statement piece!
- GANXXET Zero Waste Cotton Rope 5mm 3 ply: (2) 240 inches each piece.
- 5mm solid wood ring
1) CUT 2 PIECES OF GANXXET ZERO WASTE COTTON ROPE 5MM 3PLY AT 240 INCHES LONG EACH PIECE.
2) ATTACH PIECES OF COTTON ROPE TO 5MM SOLID WOOD RING
3) MAKE A SQUARE KNOT (SK) 24 INCHES LONG
4) PULL ENDS THROUGH WOOD RING
5) MAKE TRIPLE TREFOIL KNOT. - TAKE TIME TO EVENLY PULL STRANDS AND ADJUST KNOT SO ALL STRANDS LAY FLAT.
6) TRIM ENDS AD DESIRED LENGTH FOR FRINGE
7) GRAB METALLIC STRING AND CREATE A FIGURE 8 FOR THE DETAIL OF THE FRINGE
8) BRUSH OUT END OF FRINGE
9) TRIM FRINGE IF NECESSARY AND VOILA A BEAUTIFUL SUPER EASY MAGAZINE & BOOK HOLDER FOR DISPLAY AT HOME!