VEGAN ROVING WOOL - MIDNIGHT BLUE
- Composition: 100% bio-nylon
- Fiber length: 88 mm / 3.46 inch
- Roving Length: 4 meters per 100 g / 15 ft per 3.5 oz (aprox)
- Yarn category: Jumbo
- Suggested knitting needles: We suggest to use 4-6 US
- Perfect for Weaving / Arm-Knitting: Our vegan alternative to the Merino Roving wool. Ideal for any kind of tapestry weaving, macra-weave, home decor, extra warm garments, accessories and outerwear.
Our new Vegan Roving Wool is made from bio-nylon, a new planet friendly fiber produced with a recycled water system. It is also biodegradable. It's the perfect alternative for a vegan and ecological crafting.
This ultra soft fiber is perfect for tapestry weaving, macra-weave, felting, spinning, arm-knitting, or any home decor and accessories. Enjoy the beautiful color selection!
Our Vegan dyed roving yarn is also free from harmful chemicals, so it protects your health and the environment. The dyes used are commercial acid dyes which conform with Oeko-Tex 100 quality system EN71.
Get your package quickly! We ship in 1 business day. Check our shipment and return policy here.
Please note: Due to the popularity of Ganxxet products, it can sell out quickly.
Even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible keep in mind the screen color may differ slightly from the product you will get at home.
If you order more than one, we will do our best to send a continuous length of fiber in the requested quantity (up to 1kg).
We’re happy to help you if you need us. Write us at email@example.com!