- Composition: 90% Recycled Acrylic and 10% Recycled Polyester
- Length: 218 yards - 200 m
- Weight: 3.53 oz - 100 gr
- Yarn category: 6 ply DK Light Worsted
- Suggested knitting needles / crochet hook: 3-3.5 mm / 3-4 US
- Perfect for Weaving / Crochet / Knitting: Ideal for any kind of weaving project or to knit or crochet garments, amigurumis and home decor.
The perfect basic yarn you need in your stash, perfect for any project, a tapestry, any garment or home decor accessory. Made from recycled acrylic and recycled polyester, it's soft at the touch.
It complies with the regulations of GRS Certification and the Standard 100 of Oeko-Tek product class I. No harmful or toxic substances have been applied for its production, complying with the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® certification.
Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX(R). Certificate Number: 2003AN0084 AITEX
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is the world's leading organic label for textiles to determine if they contain harmful substances. This product meets the requirements of Annex XVII of REACH (including the use of ado dyes, nickel, etc.) as well as it meets the American requirements for the total content of lead in children's articles.
Get your package quickly! We ship in 1 business day. Check our shipment and return policy here.
Please note: Due to the popularity of Ganxxet products, it can sell out quickly.
Even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible keep in mind the screen color may differ slightly from the product you will get at home.
We’re happy to help you if you need us. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org!