- Composition: 100% Highland Peruvian Wool
- Length: 44 yards - 40 meters +/- 5%
- Weight: 100 grams - 3.53 oz.
- Yarn Category: Super Bulky
- Needles: Needle Size 10mm - 15mm | US15 - US19
- Perfect for Weaving / Knitting / Crochet: Add texture to your tapestry weavings. Ideal for anything that’s chunky like sweaters, scarves and hats or any winter clothes and accessories.
This chunky, super-soft wool allows you to complete extraordinary woven tapestries and macrame weavings with its hard-to-find thickness. You can also knit cozy and breathable clothing and winter accessories.
Experiment with your fiber art creations with our super-soft Lima Wool. It’s 100% natural wool, so it is renewable and biodegradable, and at the end of its life, valuable nutrients are released back into the Earth.
We’re committed to the highest standards of sheep care and well-being, so we source our super bulky wool fiber from Peruvian cruelty-free farms that ensure the best animal welfare practices.
Take good care of your Lima Wool! To help you keep your garments in good condition we recommend hand wash only at a temperature of 30°C, and dry flat after washing.